My Blog List

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


To the sons of my Heaven

To the sons who are my fortress that protect me from the storms.
To the sons who are the courage that help me to go on.
To the sons who are the dignity that keep my spirit free.
To the sons who so sincerely bring this old heart peace.
To the sons who have walked beside me on down the winding path.
To the sons who turned the grapes to wine instead of grapes of wrath.
To the princes of their worlds, that none can destroy or overcome them.
The Kings of their free will with hearts beating drums of justice.
I see their great majestic spirits take flight on wings of eagles.
As eloquent as the lions that hunt prey in the fields.
May the Creator always guide you and may you always listen.
To the sons whose noble hearts will always be my ….Heaven….
Because of you I am Queen…



No comments:

Post a Comment