My Blog List

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This conversation began between me and Stephanie on facebook. She had posted this picture and the sweetness of a single mother's love for the joy of one moment with her child reminded me that it was time to thank a mama for her love.
Stephanie and Angelica

She is such a happy girl. Thanks to living a good life. I thank you so much for being a great mama. Just in case someone hasn't done that today. Now I can close my eyes see her little face and know in my heart here is a little girl that is in good hands. And she is loved.

 The world can sleep tonight where she is concerned. THANKS TO YOU MIJA ... toys will get played with till the wheels fall off. Dolls will be kissed till their cheeks are worn out. Ducks in the park will be fed by little hands that care...and this old lady can dream of a better world with hope and faith so strong the dream comes true. Stephanie you and Angelica inspire me. Love you soooooo much.



Madre

(Ana Fraijo, 1/15/2012)



Awe that made me cry madre, thank you.so much!! im speechless, but you made my heart so happy, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment