My Blog List

Sunday, January 15, 2012


She quoted, “everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain….



Ask yourself who lives in that heart. How hard you are willing to love, sacrifice, be patient, BE a living example...and don't expect anything back. Jesus didn't expect anything back from us except to believe in Him...and we can't ever get up and muster up a little faith to do that, can't work it.

 We need to be grateful for the power of rain like the lil sister says. Got to dance in rain learn to like it a lot. The element of rain is for the purpose of cleanse ourselves like the rain cleanse and quenches the thirst of the mother earth.  We need to become stronger than our pain so we can have a little gain.  The reward of that gain is your rainbow. Now you shine.

That is the best part of striving and struggling for life is the happiness we gain. You get to keep your rainbow at the end of the day.  Tomorrow you will get to do it again.

Now that's working it. So now when the happiness shines down upon me after the rain pours... I KNOW THAT HE IS THE LORD MY GOD...AND TODAY WE ARE HAPPY AND ALIVE.

Mija you and my little mans taking on life's pain to achieve having life's happiness are a vision to watch....you and your zest for life and happiness inspire me. Hector you have four reasons to be proud. Congratulations my little family for the ability to love and live and dance in the rain. Shine for each other....GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH.

Written by: Ana Fraijo

January 15, 2012



This is dedicated to Veronica Duarte and her handsome sons who have managed to make their place in my heart. I love you…Madre.





Well said Ma & I believe every word cus God gives us the Will & its up to us to follow thru & make ourselves happy not wait for that to fall into our lap. I will strive thru the pain & prove I am strong! Luv u & miss u ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment